- "Women are sexualised to sell products."
- "One study found that more than 50% of ad's in women's magazines portrayed women as objects."
- "More than 81% of women occasionally read fashion magazines."
- "Depression in men has increased dramatically in the past two decades."
- "Media plays a strong role in how we view each other and ourselves."
- "Heavy exposure to media alters the viewers perception of social reality in a way that matches the media world."
- "Advertising companies spend over $5 billion a year to tell you how to think."