Tuesday 22 May 2012

Theory Into Practice Final Photos.

Here are the final images I have taken of my publication. I had a few problems yesterday while printing which was firstly that I wasn't able to print a1 which is the scale of my piece. This meant I had to arrange my document on Illustrator so that it could all fit on an a1 sheet, it also had to be very accurate so that the double sided print was correct. The took a while to work out put it ended up perfect which I was very proud of. I then stuck the two halves together using magic tape which wasn't ideal but isn't very noticeable either. Although I am happy with the quality of this print I would have liked the colours to have been more vibrant similar to my prototype, if I was to do this again I think I would choose a different stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment