Friday 3 February 2012

Ten questions to ask myself.

  • Do you consider clothing and fashion important in your life?
Yes, I really enjoy going shopping and finding things that I like and suit my personality.
  • Do you enjoy travelling and going on holiday?
Yeah I find visiting new countries really exciting.
  • Describe your personality in 3 words.
Happy, creative, relaxed.
  • What do you spend your money on?
Food, clothes, nights out.
  • Are you independent or dependent.
Over the past few years I have become a lot more independent.
  • What is the most memorable experiences in your life?
Swimming with dolphins and riding an elephant
  • Do you have any hobbies?
Until recently I danced and had been doing so for 10 years.
  • How many people would you consider as close friends?
9.
  • Who is your favourite designer?
Eduardo Recife.
  • How important is a sense of humour to you in a scale of 1-10?
8.





No comments:

Post a Comment