Wednesday 30 November 2011

How To... Grow Fruit and Veg Research.

With these pieces of information I have decided to look at growing fruit and veg information that is targeted to our chosen audience of students...


I feel this article shows the relevance of our idea to focus a project towards students becoming more self sufficient and growing their own fruit and veg. The main focus is towards the saving's in cost and also how to become involved with limited space, so I think these are things to consider whilst developing our plan.




These two examples focus on the growing of vegetables when you have no outdoor space, perfect for students. I was surprised when I discovered this as I always thought of it as an outside experience only. I think the growing in containers is really interesting and is definitely something we can think about further.

No comments:

Post a Comment